Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day...19?

So, I've missed a few days. I went to a wedding this weekend. No, I didn't get any cake. And to add insult to injury, it looked like really, really good cake, and was cut into the biggest pieces I've ever seen at a wedding. Humph. And I was sure I cheated a little because I had the salmon and it was the best thing ever. It was so hard to stop eating it and I think I had a little more than 3 1/2 ounces. XD

I lost three pounds over the weekend, then another pound, and then I gained .4 pounds by this morning, which is always annoying. But that means that altogether I've lost about 21 pounds! I've still got a week and a half to go, too. I probably won't lose as fast as I have so far, though.

Also, I've started work, which is actually really good for this diet, because I'm too busy working to think about food...except that it's at a grocery store, and people keep coming through with massive sandwiches and fried chicken and potato salad and pseudo-Chinese food and the smells are just agonizing. But other than that, I'm too busy to eat other than on my breaks and lunch anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment