Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 11 - Meals

For lunch I had canned chicken on some organic greens (a bunch of types of weird froofy lettuces and such, you know, that comes in that plastic box thing) topped with Walden Farms Asian dressing. It was pretty good, I have to say. I had what turned out to be a kind of sour apple in between lunch and dinner. For dinner I had baked fish of some sort (swai something. Some weird name like that) with lemon, dill, and pepper. Also, some more greens topped with vinegar and pepper. Good dinner! On this diet, I've had the most fish I've ever had in my life. It's a good thing I like fish, or this would really suck. Anyway, I had an apple (also kind of sour) for dessert. My dad and brother baked brownies. The whole house smelled of fresh chocolately goodness. **sob** And now I'm about to fall asleep on my keyboard, so it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment